Rutgers Post-baccalaureate Dental Scholar

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

giorusso628

Reaction score
Hey guys. I got accepted into Rutgers Post-baccalaureate dental scholars program. Do you think this is a good route to go on? Has anyone else been accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

This is a masters program not a post-baccalaureate program. They accept pretty much anyone specifically pre-dental students.

Does your GPA suck and need a boost? If so, this is the program for you! It can be expensive if you're not from Jersey, but if your GPA needs the help I do recommend it. I'm in the program now and it's definitely a cakewalk.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does your GPA suck and need a boost? If so, this is the program for you! It can be expensive if you're not from Jersey, but if your GPA needs the help I do recommend it. I'm in the program now and it's definitely a cakewalk.
How is like for you? Do you live on campus and how are the people? Can you look at my profile to see if this would be a good fit for me?

Hi can anyone else give insight on this program. I'm interested in applying for the Fall 2020 semester? Any stats from accepted people?

Hey guys. I got accepted into Rutgers Post-baccalaureate dental scholars program. Do you think this is a good route to go on? Has anyone else been accepted?
Hi,
i want to know if you majored in science when you were in college? Because I was trying to apply this program too, but on Rutger’s website it says that this program only for possessing non-science bachelor’s degree.

Has anyone applied for Fall 2020 admissions? I just submitted my application.

Hi,
i want to know if you majored in science when you were in college? Because I was trying to apply this program too, but on Rutger’s website it says that this program only for possessing non-science bachelor’s degree.
I just finished the masters program and had a biology bachelors degree. however they are constantly changing the program and while I highly doubt that’s one of the changes they made, I highly suggest you check their admissions requirements online and/or speak to an admissions rep. good luck!

I just finished the masters program and had a biology bachelors degree. however they are constantly changing the program and while I highly doubt that’s one of the changes they made, I highly suggest you check their admissions requirements online and/or speak to an admissions rep. good luck!
How did you like the master's program? my stats are on the lower side but I still tried applying since I have all the requirements completed. how quickly did you hear back? i'm waiting for the 24 hours to pass so I can start uploading my supporting documents and start ordering my transcripts!

How did you like the master's program? my stats are on the lower side but I still tried applying since I have all the requirements completed. how quickly did you hear back? i'm waiting for the 24 hours to pass so I can start uploading my supporting documents and start ordering my transcripts!
I really liked the program! The material covers a lot of basic science that we will be learning in dental school so it prepares you well. Research is a mandatory part as well so that’s an automatic experience boost. I went to a large school for undergrad and ended up with lower grades as well, in large part due to the lack of support I felt by the faculty. The masters program really taught me how to communicate with professors and rely on peers more with study groups and all, and that collaborative experience made it all the more fun! as to how quickly I heard back I don’t remember but it couldn’t have been more than a few weeks. good luck

I really liked the program! The material covers a lot of basic science that we will be learning in dental school so it prepares you well. Research is a mandatory part as well so that’s an automatic experience boost. I went to a large school for undergrad and ended up with lower grades as well, in large part due to the lack of support I felt by the faculty. The masters program really taught me how to communicate with professors and rely on peers more with study groups and all, and that collaborative experience made it all the more fun! as to how quickly I heard back I don’t remember but it couldn’t have been more than a few weeks. good luck
Hey! Thanks so much for the thorough response.. I really appreciate it!I I willl definitely let you know if I have more questions! good luck to u with everything too!

Hi! Do you have anything on the application process?
When are deadlines?
How long does it take?
What is the tuition like?
Were you guaranteed acceptance like how Temple does?

Hi! Do you have anything on the application process? Check Rutgers website
When are deadlines? Check Rutgers website
How long does it take? How long does what take?
What is the tuition like? Check Rutgers website
Were you guaranteed acceptance like how Temple does? NO. Guaranteed interviews for 3.7+ GPA at Rutgers and 21AA+