Rutgers PsyD: Responses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FranklinR

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
From what I've heard, Rutgers was just about overwhelmed with applications this year - and thus may (or may not) be running slightly behind. In other threads here here, it's suggested that Rutgers emailed out interview invitations last Wednesday but that many of them bounced. Also that they were going to mail invitations, planning on people receiving them today.

So the mail just came. No invitation for me - by which I mean no response at all.

If you've heard anything from Rutgers PsyD - or are waiting to hear - please post it here - the silence is otherwise deafening.

Thanks,

FR

Members don't see this ad.

FranklinR said:
From what I've heard, Rutgers was just about overwhelmed with applications this year - and thus may (or may not) be running slightly behind. In other threads here here, it's suggested that Rutgers emailed out interview invitations last Wednesday but that many of them bounced. Also that they were going to mail invitations, planning on people receiving them today.

So the mail just came. No invitation for me - by which I mean no response at all.

If you've heard anything from Rutgers PsyD - or are waiting to hear - please post it here - the silence is otherwise deafening.

Thanks,

FR

Bump, because I'm going NUTS!

(yes, yes - job security for the rest of you...)

FranklinR said:
Bump, because I'm going NUTS!

(yes, yes - job security for the rest of you...)

I applied to Rutgers and I haven't heard anything. At this point though, with the fact that the interview is this Monday on the 27th, I'm not too optimistic....

Members don't see this ad :)
another anon said:
I applied to Rutgers and I haven't heard anything. At this point though, with the fact that the interview is this Monday on the 27th, I'm not too optimistic....

I'm holding out until I hear either hear from Rutgers or from people here saying the interview notices went out.

Thanks for the information, though.

I emailed Rutgers on friday, the lady told me that if stuff wasnt received by yesterday(tuesday the 21), then we werent being invited. stuff was mailed out last week. also,she told me i wasnt going to be invited. so if u guys didnt get one by now, ur prob not gonna. :( sorry for bad news

Thanks for the news.