Rutgers School of Dental Medicine Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Accepted!! Is there a GroupMe or FaceBook group made for class2026?

Members don't see this ad.

Apologies for a bit of a random question, but did anyone here apply before taking physics?

Accepted!! Is there a GroupMe or FaceBook group made for class2026?
I was wondering the same thing! I know a few other schools have sent out a Facebook group with the acceptance letter but didn't see anything for Rutgers.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was wondering the same thing! I know a few other schools have sent out a Facebook group with the acceptance letter but didn't see anything for Rutgers.
Someone might as well make one now. It can be merged later if another one is more "official."

Reactions: 1 user
Does anybody know if sending a letter of interest in December would be ok? Maybe after the 15th?

Someone might as well make one now. It can be merged later if another one is more "official."
I reached out to a student ambassador there and they said that one will be made in a couple months when the class has all accepted!

I just declined my offer. Good luck to everyone who is on the waiting list!

Does anyone know about how much percentage of people who get interview at Rutgers end up getting admitted?

Does anyone know is there a minimum grade requirement for the non-prerequisite courses (science & non-science)?

Did anyone get interview invites after Dec 1st? Still haven’t heard back </3

Members don't see this ad :)
I just declined my offer. Good luck everyone!

Has anyone sent in their deposit but did not receive any feedback from their office?

Anyone know when we start? Or when they’re gonna let us know about when orientation/classes start?

Apparently the Facebook group page is going to be released in a couple months, presumably when all spots have been filled.

Also, housing and roommates etc is supposed to start in May

waitlisted on 1/21. instate. interviewed 1/21,
21AA, 3.7 GPA.

I am currently a D1 at Rutgers! If anyone has any questions about the school, please feel free to message me!

I heard someone got an interview for February 4th. So when is the last round of interviews? When are they finally going to start looking at the waitlists

I heard someone got an interview for February 4th. So when is the last round of interviews? When are they finally going to start looking at the waitlists
I am not sure when the last interview day is, I thought it was yesterday. But they will start looking at waitlist in March they said.

How does the waitlist process work at Rutgers? and as asked above, how much movement is there usually?

I interviewed on February 4th they told us we were the last group to be interviewed. They also told us that the class is full and that we’d either be waitlisted or denied. Shocker, I got waitlisted today

I interviewed on February 4th they told us we were the last group to be interviewed. They also told us that the class is full and that we’d either be waitlisted or denied. Shocker, I got waitlisted today
Why do they interview if the class is already full? I don’t understand

Why do they interview if the class is already full? I don’t understand
Because starting in March when a lot of deposits are due and people start switching around as more acceptances roll out. Schools make sure they have more than enough people on the waitlist so all spots get filled. Students are unpredictable.

yeah, they have been waitlisting students since the 12/3 interview, i think their class was already full and they should have been picking students off the waitlist, not sending out more interviews. especially since its an in person interview that many of us had to fly across the country for.

yeah, they have been waitlisting students since the 12/3 interview, i think their class was already full and they should have been picking students off the waitlist, not sending out more interviews. especially since its an in person interview that many of us had to fly across the country for.
So now I'm wondering how many students are on the waitlist and how many students usually are accepted off the waitlist (and how they choose candidates off the waitlist)...

also, during the interview day we were told that there will be no waitlist movement until around march

I agree 100% I’m sure they have a ton of people on the waitlist from pre December interviews alone

Rejected w/o interview via email 6:45 am pst. They also stated cycle is ended with no further interview given out.

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone have any statistics regarding how many interviews they give?