Rutgers School of dental medicine- Master's Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopechangeseverything

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have information regarding Dental Master's Programs at Rutgers School of Dental Medicine?

Members don't see this ad.

Deadline date is 15 Feb for classes starting in july. Requirements for international dentists are nbde part 1 or GRE and toefl.
Masters in oral biology is more research oriented. And masters in other dental subjects is clinically oriented. They are two years program. Or if you can complete 36 credits in less than two years then Ithe would one year to one and half year. I think every information is in the link given.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
What are the job prospects after MS in oral biology?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Deadline date is 15 Feb for classes starting in july. Requirements for international dentists are nbde part 1 or GRE and toefl.
Masters in oral biology is more research oriented. And masters in other dental subjects is clinically oriented. They are two years program. Or if you can complete 36 credits in less than two years then Ithe would one year to one and half year. I think every information is in the link given.
Thank you marysmiles. For MSD and MDS programs at Rutgers, do they accept FTD with BDS only? Its written on their site that MDS is for postdoctoral students involved in speciality programs. Do you have more information regarding this? Thank you.

Thank you marysmiles. For MSD and MDS programs at Rutgers, do they accept FTD with BDS only? Its written on their site that MDS is for postdoctoral students involved in speciality programs. Do you have more information regarding this? Thank you.

What's FTD?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile