RVUCOM-CO vs Touro NV

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopefuldoctor319

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I recently got an acceptance to both of these schools and due to the 2 week deadline for Touro, I need to make a quick and informed decision. Both schools seem to have great match rates, board scores, and programs overall. I'm really having a difficult time choosing between the two. I am a CA resident, so it would be nice to be closer to home, but I want to prioritize my education at the end of it all. Also, would it make any difference in terms of which school I go to if I eventually want to settle down back in CA? Thank you for all insight, I appreciate anything I can get!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone! I recently got an acceptance to both of these schools and due to the 2 week deadline for Touro, I need to make a quick and informed decision. Both schools seem to have great match rates, board scores, and programs overall. I'm really having a difficult time choosing between the two. I am a CA resident, so it would be nice to be closer to home, but I want to prioritize my education at the end of it all. Also, would it make any difference in terms of which school I go to if I eventually want to settle down back in CA? Thank you for all insight, I appreciate anything I can get!

Attachments

• Specialty-by-State-and-Applicant-Type_2020.pdf
    152.3 KB · Views: 113