RVUCOM-SU vs TOURO NV vs KCU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TCG

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have currently been accepted to all 3. I am torn between RVUCOM and TOURO. I am a CA resident so Touro is naturally more appealing. If anyone has any insight on the schools and their own experiences that would be great.

Members don't see this ad.

I was accepted to RVU and just interviewed at TUN (am really hoping for an acceptance there). For me personally, I would pick TUN for the rotation sites alone. You will almost certainly have to move for 3rd and 4th year at RVU and the rotations are not at teaching hospitals. There are tons of rotation sites available to the TUN students, and they are adding more residencies to the southern nevada area in the next year or two. Also, TUN is switching their curriculum to systems based, which is the same one RVU has.

Which KCU campus did you get accepted to? I'm in the same situation but between kcu Joplin and touro-nv. Leaning towards kcu but touro is definitely appealing because of how close it is to CA