RWJ info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dbpatto

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi folks,
I chatted with Meryl Kramer (what an _incredibly_ nice lady) today for a little while after my interview - so for those of you slowly dying of impatience, here is what's going on at RWJ:

~ They are still as of today accepting people - although the class is filled they're dipping a little further into overacceptances this year than in previous years. She said that acceptances may go out for another 4 or 5 weeks or so before people start being considered only for waitlist. This overacceptance may mean a smaller waitlist this year, which would be a good thing for those accepted, but she also thought that it may mean less movement - this is even for them a bit speculative, so make of it what you will.

~interviews will continue probably through the end of March (though I failed to ask whether or not invites were still going out)

Hopes this helps to ease everyone's appetite for current info.

Members don't see this ad.

dbpatto said:
Hi folks,
I chatted with Meryl Kramer (what an _incredibly_ nice lady) today for a little while after my interview - so for those of you slowly dying of impatience, here is what's going on at RWJ:

~ They are still as of today accepting people - although the class is filled they're dipping a little further into overacceptances this year than in previous years. She said that acceptances may go out for another 4 or 5 weeks or so before people start being considered only for waitlist. This overacceptance may mean a smaller waitlist this year, which would be a good thing for those accepted, but she also thought that it may mean less movement - this is even for them a bit speculative, so make of it what you will.

~interviews will continue probably through the end of March (though I failed to ask whether or not invites were still going out)

I am interviewing on Feb 22 nd. So you are saying I still have a chance to be outright accepted? That would be amazing. Or do you mean only people who have already interviewed will hear over the next 4 weeks that they have been accepted? Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
[/QUOTE]
I am interviewing on Feb 22 nd. So you are saying I still have a chance to be outright accepted? That would be amazing. Or do you mean only people who have already interviewed will hear over the next 4 weeks that they have been accepted? Thanks[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think you still have a chance of being outright accepted - she said they notify people 4-5 weeks after the interview if all goes well, so I think there is still hope. Good luck.

what a pathetic e-mail. how do i even know its for me?

dbpatto said:
Hi folks,

Hopes this helps to ease everyone's appetite for current info.

Hey, I had my interview there yesterday too...which one were you?
Everyone in the admissions office seemed REALLY nice I thought, and my interviewer was really nice too. Hope your interview went well!!