RWJ--very competitive list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hiphopcutie44

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering if any of you have recieved a letter from UMDNJ-RWJ (post-interview) stating that you are in the "very competitive list, and the a descion regarding acceptance or wiatlist will be made shortly".

Does anyone know aproxametly how long it takes to hear from them, and how many people have been accepted after recieving a letter like this.

Thank you guys for your help.

Members don't see this ad.

"high priority alternate list".

hiphop, just do a search on "robert wood johnson." i'm pretty sure people have talked about it the competitive list before.

as far as i know, the competitive list isn't necessarily a bad thing. there are people that got in right after that letter and people who get in who don't get that letter at all. i, for one, didn't receive that letter, but got in about two months after my interview. i think they take on average about two months to make a decision. good luck!!

Members don't see this ad :)
If "very competitive" means what I think it means, that should put you in the top third of the wait-list. The odds on being accepted are clearly in your favor. As with most medical schools, the wait-list should really starts moving May-July. While RWJ accepts phone calls from students/advisors, calling before mid-April is not likely to elicit any useful information.