Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

RWJ /What exactly does this mean...

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Wu-Tang Killa Bee, Apr 8, 2002.

1. Wu-Tang Killa Bee

7+ Year Member

I received a letter from RWJ stating that they reviewed my application, placed me in the competitive category and they will get back to me soon. They will let me know if I am accepted or on the waiting list. Does this mean that I am NOT rejected? What are my chances of getting accepted? and how does their waitlist move?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. souljah1

souljah1 Attending
    10+ Year Member

It does not mean that you are rejected. It means that they want to review your application some more. They might send it out to other memebers of the adcom to get more feedback. Your application is on the fence. Probably within a month you'll get either an acceptance, a waitlist, or a rejection. Good luck.

3. BushBaby

BushBaby Nipplelina
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I got that same letter early Feb and about three weeks later they sent me my waitlist letter. I don't think it will lead to a rejection though. If they wanted to reject you, they would have done that long ago. It's either an acceptance or waitlist.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Crazed

Crazed Member
    10+ Year Member

I agree. It pretty much means that you have not been rejected from there.