RWJMS has no class

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Timmythemic22

Beep Beep Ribby Ribby
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just received a rejection e-mail, 3 lines, from the associate dean of admissions at RWJ. What a class act school, it was really worth the application fee, you bunch of zeroes.

Members don't see this ad.

Poo is still poo no matter how much perfume you spray on it. Just mark it down as a rejection on your spreadsheet or whatever and move on. It's nothing personal.

Timmythemic22 said:
I just received a rejection e-mail, 3 lines, from the associate dean of admissions at RWJ. What a class act school, it was really worth the application fee, you bunch of zeroes.

Hey did you interview there or was this pre-interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
was it just me hearing things or were they mentioned in last nights episode of "ER"

Some schools are really good at rejecting you, some are horrible at it. Some make you feel as if you are really smart and they know they are making a mistake, some make you feel like you wouldnt even want to go there knowing thats the type of people they are!

My waitlist from Cincinnati made me feel smarter then my acceptance to Wayne State.

Seriously, they should offer a class for whoever writes those letters. Call it "Rejections 101: Writing a good rejection", or something!

I got the RWJ e-mail the other day too. Now, I'm an out-of-stater with mediocre stats, so those elements plus the lack of any communication from RWJ in the past several months kind of clued me into my poor chances there. But this rejection is in e-mail format, but there's a freakin attachment. I'm not sure what many other schools' e-mail interview invites look like, but the attachment definitely gave me a bit of false hope. The e-mail itself says a few lines about the school's decisions, then the attachment is just a worthless sentence or two saying they can't offer me a spot. Why they could not include that in the original e-mail, I have no clue. Perhaps I'm just getting ornery at this point...

Did you guys email the dean, and rejection was in response to that email?

or

Do they normally reject via email?? :confused:

saki0005 said:
was it just me hearing things or were they mentioned in last nights episode of "ER"

:laugh: This is true! When I watched ER last night, Dr. Lewis mentioned something about grant money from RWJ :)

premedgeek said:
Did you guys email the dean, and rejection was in response to that email?

or

Do they normally reject via email?? :confused:

I assume it's normal, I never e-mailed the dean. Who knows...