RxPrep Exam vs. NAPLEX

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Matt28

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who took the practice exam on RxPrep, do you feel there was any sort of correlation between the score you got on it and how you did on the NAPLEX? Better? Worse? Nothing?

Members don't see this ad.

it is very hard to say it correlate, in my case my first attempt was in october my average scores on all rx prep sections was 40-55% on actual adaptive exam was 48(failed),in my opinion no correlation on old naplex version ,but in the linear exam could be .

For those of you who took the practice exam on RxPrep, do you feel there was any sort of correlation between the score you got on it and how you did on the NAPLEX? Better? Worse? Nothing?
The practice exam on RxPrep is hard. Its format is not really similar to the actual exam. However, it tests the basic knowledge that you must know to pass the Naplex. If you get 80% or above, then you "have the knowledge to pass" the actual exam.

Timing and what to do during your exam break are important. You may still get easy questions wrong when you are exhausted. So, you have to develop a strategy to tackle the exam.