Rxprep Online Info Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ttuz22

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just passed my last exam and am graduating next week. I probably won't be able to sign up and take the NAPLEX/MPJE till mid-late Feb due to the lag between the school and the TSBP, and also because of the holiday season. After speaking to some of my classmates who graduated in May, they told me to use the Rxprep info and to post on this forum to see if anyone has any access to the online material. I would love to get started on studying right after the new year to give myself a little over a month, but I'm not sure when the 2014 version of the book will be available, so hoping someone has some information on how to access the online material.

Also, any advice on how to prepare for the MPJE in Texas? How long should I be studying for this, and should I study for it at the same time as my NAPLEX? I have the 2013 Law book and my review notes from class I was going to go over, focusing on Cass A and C pharmacies (based on classmate info), but after reading some threads on here, I figured it would be better to ask since people on here are really good at helping one another with advice.

Thanks in advance for any help, and have a great holiday season.

UPDATE: I just preordered the 2014 Rxprep book and it will not arrive till late Jan, early Feb, so any help with access to the online information will be greatly appreciated so I'll have more than two weeks to prepare. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Even I'm looking for some one who could help with access for online information. Any help in this regard will be rewarded appropriately.

I'm also waiting for rxprep 2014. They told me that if you sing up now they will send you the new edition 2014 but I would have to wait for the online course.

I passed the Naplex and I think the key is to not cram too much information in your head but keep it crystal clear as possible