S.O.S i have Immunology exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MT Reem

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi every one

i have immunology exam ( all types of hypersensitivity reaction and autoimmune diseases )!

plz if u have any advices !

Members don't see this ad.

?? What kind of advice are you looking for? Do you have a specific question?
If not, then best of luck and break a leg.

well it helps if u have weird cases reported about any of the 2 diseases

:)
thank u ! ;)

This thread amuses me. I think I'll post in it. :)

Orange Julius said:
that's why I'm here... :laugh:

Orange Julius said:
:D
Does the Orange julius chain still exist?

MT Reem said:
well it helps if u have weird cases reported about any of the 2 diseases

:)
thank u ! ;)
Type I diabetes is a an autoimmune disorder that falls under type IV hypersensitivity.
Give a kid with type I diabetes a severe allergy to bee stings, an allergy to penicillin, and human tetanus immunoglobulin, from a recent case of tetanus because his parents dont believe in immunizations, that results in serum sickness and you have basically covered all four hypersensitivity types and autoimmunity. For fun you can throw in chronic asthma and contact dermititis.

Autoimmune pancreatitis (another name for the same disease is sclerosing pancreatitis). Very rare, very interesting. I saw a presumed case of this while on a surg-onc sub-i. It was believed that the patient had pancreatic cancer, however, it was believed that the patient had this disease process after undergoing surgery to relieve obstruction.

Do a search on up-to-date.

Edited: I've only provided you with an autoimmune disease, not a hypersensitivity reaction.