S/u??

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by FutureM.D., Aug 28, 2002.

1. FutureM.D.

FutureM.D. Psychology major

Will med schools look down upon a grade of 'S' for a spanish course? I'm planning on taking other spanish courses and this will be the only S/U. I'm not expecting to do well in it so i'm hoping to go for the S/U option. I don't want to mess up my GPA. Anyone have some suggestions?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Centrum

Centrum SMILEY KING

Heh. Poor Future. You sure are worried about this Spanish grade. You'll do fine. ;)

4. FutureM.D.

Your sweet Centrum, but I'm not so sure about this spanish class. I've been in college 3 days and I'm already freaking out over this. [​IMG] What to do, what to do....Every other class is fine though, I'm doing great.
    That's it! i'm marching right down to the romance languages department tomorrow and I'm going to find some help and talk to this spanish adviser guy. I've got to hurry before the first test! :eek:

5. lola

lola Bovine Member

i don't think having a couple of p/f's on your transcript is that big of a deal -- especially if they're not in premed courses. some people just aren't good at foreign languages.

6. FutureM.D.

And I'm one of them.But I am determined to become fluent! I will! I'm hoping to take this one S/U and then some other ones one a grade scale. I'm just not comfortable now....

7. FutureM.D.

Hey lola, I like cows too. They're so cute!