S/u??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureM.D.

Psychology major
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Will med schools look down upon a grade of 'S' for a spanish course? I'm planning on taking other spanish courses and this will be the only S/U. I'm not expecting to do well in it so i'm hoping to go for the S/U option. I don't want to mess up my GPA. Anyone have some suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

Heh. Poor Future. You sure are worried about this Spanish grade. You'll do fine. ;)

Your sweet Centrum, but I'm not so sure about this spanish class. I've been in college 3 days and I'm already freaking out over this.
sad2.gif
What to do, what to do....Every other class is fine though, I'm doing great.
That's it! i'm marching right down to the romance languages department tomorrow and I'm going to find some help and talk to this spanish adviser guy. I've got to hurry before the first test! :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
i don't think having a couple of p/f's on your transcript is that big of a deal -- especially if they're not in premed courses. some people just aren't good at foreign languages.

Originally posted by lola
i don't think having a couple of p/f's on your transcript is that big of a deal -- especially if they're not in premed courses. some people just aren't good at foreign languages.

And I'm one of them.But I am determined to become fluent! I will! I'm hoping to take this one S/U and then some other ones one a grade scale. I'm just not comfortable now....

Hey lola, I like cows too. They're so cute!