Sackler and Technion prospects for a high stat applicant with little to no clinical experience

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkinades

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm a recent graduate taking a gap year and applying simultaneously.

Undergraduate GPA: 4.0 MCAT: 524.
900 hours research (no publications). 15 hours volunteering at a local hospital (on hold due to COVID). 50-60 hours non-clinical (ongoing).

I am particularly interested in Sackler (due to NY connections) and Technion (research).
I am also fluent in Russian (which I gather may be somewhat useful during clinicals).

What do you think of my chances?

Also, I would love to hear from current students of Sackler and Technion - how has your experience been? How is the faculty/student body?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

I'm a recent graduate taking a gap year and applying simultaneously.

Undergraduate GPA: 4.0 MCAT: 524.
900 hours research (no publications). 15 hours volunteering at a local hospital (on hold due to COVID). 50-60 hours non-clinical (ongoing).

I am particularly interested in Sackler (due to NY connections) and Technion (research).
I am also fluent in Russian (which I gather may be somewhat useful during clinicals).

What do you think of my chances?

Also, I would love to hear from current students of Sackler and Technion - how has your experience been? How is the faculty/student body?
Are you a US citizen? If so why in the world would you go offshore to medical school with your stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.