Sad about moving on

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

abraxas20

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have gotten so used to this set of threads (Pre-allo) that it makes me sad to think that I may soon get more use out of moving to allo. I know I can come back whenever I want, but I feel a funny sense of loss.

S

Members don't see this ad.

i know what you mean. just when i've become familiar with a lot of the posters and good at answering a lot of the questions, i'll go to another forum and have to meet new people and become the one who asks the questions again. such is life.

of course, i may create a couple of trolling-only accounts just to drop by and stay current with all things pre-allo. ;) :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
superdevil said:
of course, i may create a couple of trolling-only accounts just to drop by and stay current with all things pre-allo. ;) :laugh:

Now that you're moving on you can also give even better advice to those in Pre-allo. I doubt everyone posting in pre-allo is pre-allo...or that just a terrible misconception of mine.

dbutz02 said:
Now that you're moving on you can also give even better advice to those in Pre-allo. I doubt everyone posting in pre-allo is pre-allo...or that just a terrible misconception of mine.

Yeah. Doesnt everyone post in a lot of the forums ? I do..

superdevil said:
...just when i've become familiar with a lot of the posters and good at answering a lot of the questions, i'll go to another forum and have to meet new people and become the one who asks the questions again. such is life.
Such is med school! I've heard a lot of people say, at the end of a course, the end of a rotation, or the end of a year of residency, "shoot, I was just starting to get good at that."

dbutz02 said:
of course i will...i was just kidding.

abraxas20 said:
I have gotten so used to this set of threads (Pre-allo) that it makes me sad to think that I may soon get more use out of moving to allo. I know I can come back whenever I want, but I feel a funny sense of loss.

S

moving on is a sad part of life, but part of life nonetheless.

Without Wax said:
moving on is a sad part of life, but part of life nonetheless.

What are you talking about? I'm going to be posting here for at least the next 50 years. Maybe i'll quit when i retire. Or maybe when i die. Or maybe not even then! -- Who knows how many people on here are actually posting from beyond the grave??? Trapped in their med school application process. What torture!!