Sadly believable

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Toejam

Terminal Student
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Allow me to encapsulize:

I finally got my last LOR sent even though I KNOW that my professor sent it 3 times over the last month!!! He finally had to FAX it to Western! Anyway, I've been e-mailing and speaking on the phone with the school, trying to get my file complete. The FAX was finally received yesterday........and then they tell me that they don't have my most recent MCAT scores!!!!! WHAT??!! I took it in April and August and most definitely marked "600" for the DO schools. What is up with that??!

Does anyone know how I can expeditiously get my scores sent to a particular school? I already e-mailed the MCAT organization and requested that they send copies to Western. Is there a different way or a better way?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Well, you might call them and ask them if you can fax them the official MCAT score you received in the mail.

If I remember right, I think OSU asked me to do that for one reason or another, probably because they hadn't received my offical scores at the time. It won't be official, but at least it should be able to close your file until they get the real deal.

Thanks, Fenrez

By the way, nice win in Denver. I think you guys might have a little trouble this weekend, though.

Members don't see this ad :)
Western might not have your scores yet because they have to be forwarded from AACOMAS. Since AACOM just received them a short while ago and it appears to be taking about 3-4 weeks for AACOM to update anyone's files and send out updated applications, this may be why Western hasn't received them yet.

I just talked to OU-COM on 10/17 (thursday), and they said they did not have the August 2002 MCAT scores yet. They expect them "any day now."