saint louis in the cards?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lake show

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i've checked out some of the posts in review.com, but anybody hear any additional news from slu? it's the school i'd most like to get into, but as of this moment, i'm on the waitlist. i'm just curious to see how many people have gotten an acceptance lately and if they will take it or not! :p :p

Members don't see this ad.

Have you tried calling them? Do you have any idea how long the waitlist is or any additional info?

Originally posted by corleone:
•i've checked out some of the posts in review.com, but anybody hear any additional news from slu? it's the school i'd most like to get into, but as of this moment, i'm on the waitlist. i'm just curious to see how many people have gotten an acceptance lately and if they will take it or not! :p :p

I've called them, but I've been unable to broach the subject of waitlist numbers without sounding like a jerk. I have no idea how many they're dealing with. It looks as if most people on this board and the review.com board have passed up on recent acceptances from slu which offers a glimmer of hope. I think we're all just in the dark at this point.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, I called them up on May 16 to..uh..change my "contact information" and then aske them if the wait list progressed. They said I was offered a position on it (obviously from their initial letter way back after my interview) and that they'd contact me soon. Yep, I got that waitlist letter. I asked if they could tell me how long it is, my chances...etc...but they wouldn't release that information. Damn...

Hey man, email me...I wanna talk more about SLU and our chances.

Thanks,
wyldstyle2000

Have a question for all who are wait-listed at St. Louis. I had a regional interview with them on January 20th and then about two months later, they waitlisted me. Just about week and a half ago I received this letter asking me if I wanted to remain on the waitlist. I mailed the form back but I was wondering if anyone else has received a similar form. I know of one other person who did but thats about it. Good luck everyone.

Virtually the exact same situation as you. I mailed back the form to stay on the waitlist.

Originally posted by anumeha:
•Have a question for all who are wait-listed at St. Louis. I had a regional interview with them on January 20th and then about two months later, they waitlisted me. Just about week and a half ago I received this letter asking me if I wanted to remain on the waitlist. I mailed the form back but I was wondering if anyone else has received a similar form. I know of one other person who did but thats about it. Good luck everyone.•

;) :eek: :eek: ;) ;) ;)