sales

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

what to do with sales/ads threads ?

• sales thread should be posted here

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • sales thread should be posted in the sales and ad forum

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • sales thread should be posted here but only only on one thread so that the forum doesnt get clogged

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • sales should be posted in one thread and should be periodically moved to the sales and ad forum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Frankly I dont care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Henna

Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Its your call .

Members don't see this ad.

If you take a peek into the sales forum you'll find that there are a quite a few ppl from this forum who have posted their ads there. I would encourage you do the same as well as not everyone looks into the international dental forum but most ppl who are looking to purchase something will look into the sales forum.. Its only a matter of time before the newbies find out about it and they will find it sooner if they are on a look out for something in particular. Nevertheless I'll leave your ad here.
Good luck .

Hi Henna!

I never noticed the sales forum before u posted that u wud post all the threads on the sales forum. coz i was jes interested in the dental forums n i never made an attempt to check any other forums.
n if the reason is not to clog this forum then maybe u can post all sales under one section or else u shud jes post a thread which tells about the sales forum

itsme