sample cpje questions vs. actual score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vardenafil

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just curious... ive been studying for the cpje. recently took the sample question test from the boards website. i got 76% of the questions right. i know its hard to corelate sample questions to real world results on the cpje but... maybe if you guys can post your results on the sample questions versus your score on the real deal. i take my test in 2 weeks i want to see where i sit.

Members don't see this ad.

They are somewhat similar and therefore, somewhat correlates with the actual CPJE. I think the actual CPJE is a little more complex and likes to ask practical real life questions.

I would like to know if there are any more input...I got the same 76% score. The practice cpje looks too easy.

I felt the actual CPJE was a lot harder than the practice CPJE. No wonder the passage rate is low.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can you tell me which section are the sample CPJE questions on the board web site?

I also just took the test and got %73 but a lot of questions were about quality assurance and setting up policies on medication errors in a hospital setting,where do you guys will prepare for this ?