sample cv

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
N

neilc

can anyone out there send me a sample CV or tell me where to go for good ones? i gotta put one together, and i suck at it...

thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Neil - there are numerous resources out there. One easily accessible one (if you have a medical bookstore which can order US texts, or can order at Amazon, etc.) is "First Aid for the Match" which has several examples of medical/residency oriented CVs (as opposed to the generally business professional ones found on-line).

Hope this helps.

There's also "Resumes and Personal Statements for Health Professionals," by James W. Tysinger. I found it helpful because, although I had a resume, I didn't have a CV. The book has a lot of sample (although real) resumes/CVs to serve as models.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks for the info guys! i have first aid for the match at home, so mom is gonna send it on...

is there anywhere on the web to see a sample, so i can outline while i wait?

If you'd like, I can send you a copy of mine (as a Word attachment) if you send me a personal message. It might help since we're both at foreign schools. But I found that "Resumes..." book I mentioned a big help.

Hi

You can find this info by using search box in the top of website with some keywords related before posting questions.

If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit: CV template

Best regards.

Last edited: