Sample letter of recommendation for my dentist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ucla2134

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My dentist want me to write an LORs for him, but i have no clue how to do it. I search forum and pm this person who had a sample, but he or she had not replied yet.
Anybody here can help me???
Thank you so much

Members don't see this ad.

yea i have the same problem. my dentist too wants me to write my own LOR.

Same problem here, I PMed few ppl that said they had it, but haven' gotten anythin yet...if anyone does have it please email me at [email protected] Thank U!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
hahaha, thats not very ethical, but what can you do...

hahaha, thats not very ethical, but what can you do...

hahahaha I thought the same when one of my Science Prof. told me last week ohhhh just write it and I will add things here and there. I'm just too busy right now she told me.... what a discouragement
NON ETHICAL AT ALL :thumbdown:

count me in, too. I was told the same thing by my dentist. They should at least have one generic letter that they could use for everyone requesting an LOR :D.

Yeah I am faced with the same issue. I think the dentist is just too busy or something, or maybe that is what the dentist he got a letter from ask him to do when he was in my shoes. Who knows but I am a little worried about how to exactly write it because I have never seen any of my letters so I do not really know how to write one. But I will just try my best.

I think it helps if i put myself in the shoes of a dentist.