Sample Secondaries?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hzjames

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi SDNers,
Just wondering if schools ever release previous secondaries for reference purpose. or is there any books out there that has decent sample secondaries? Thanks in advance, and good luck to u all who are currently applying.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi SDNers,
Just wondering if schools ever release previous secondaries for reference purpose. or is there any books out there that has decent sample secondaries? Thanks in advance, and good luck to u all who are currently applying.

I do not think schools release sample secondary essays for references. There are essay prompts on the SDN for a lot of schools, but no sample essays.

I think that most secondaries are somewhat different per school and so personal that it would be difficult to put together a book of samples. I know that some of the MD personal statement books have sections with tips for secondaries...

Hi SDNers,

You need to visit the pre-allo sticky link goodness. This has secondaries from this year and last year from a ton of schools.