Sam's Club Membership

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Glimmer1991

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If anyone is wanting to get a Sam's Club membership for dental school, Groupon has a really good deal right now:

http://www.groupon.com/deals/sam-s-club-5-raleigh-durham

(If that link doesn't work, just log on to Groupon and search for "Sam's Club.")

The membership for you + another person is $45. You get a $20 gift card and also some free food vouchers for things that are actually good. It pays for itself.

Also, if any of you have Discover cards, you can buy the Groupon through ShopDiscover and get another 5% back.

Just sharing the love! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Pffft...Sam's Club. COSTCO!!!! lol

I'm just busting your chops. That is a really good deal though. Thanks for the info!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Unfortunately Sam's club is closer to UNC than any nearby Costco's are, although both are pretty far away. You'd need to venture into Durham and near Duke campus to get to Costco :p. Sam's Clubs in the area aren't as "ghetto" as the Wal-marts around here, so you should be fine with only a Sam's membership.

But... but... the Sam's club membership is essentially FREE!

My parents have shopped at Sam's my whole life, and I can confidently report that we have not been held at knifepoint thus far. :D :p

Reactions: 1 users
But... Costco's pizza is better

Reactions: 4 users
Buncha grocery snobs in here lol.
Deals = deals.
Good find

But, but, but... the pizza...

Reactions: 1 users
This reminds me that I'm still upset Costco stopped making the hand rolled almond ice cream bars.

Nice find though. I have costco, but I could go for this.