Samuel Marrit University Podiatry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WhiteBoard1111

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Im super excited to have an upcoming interview in Oakland, California. However, I'm nervous and figured it would be fun to meet with fellow student who may be attending the interview on November 28th.

I haven't looked for hotels or transportation so Im still in the process of formalizing everything. I figured it would be a good opportunity to potentially meet fellow peers before the process starts.

I know Im not the only one out here who believes this. Please let me know and we can coordinate our schedules :)

Im super happy and excited for December 7th and viewing the CSPM Podiatric Medical School.

Cheers.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm a current student there. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions. You'll be fine! Everyone is super friendly over here.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm a current student there. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions. You'll be fine! Everyone is super friendly over here.

Hi jedimuscle023,

Nice to meet you :)

Thank you for stopping by and offering your help. I’m happy to postebtially be a part of Samuel Marrit University Podiatry program. Seems like a good education establishment and an awesome city.

Will you be stopping by during the interview day?

Best regards,
Sunny :)

Reactions: 1 user
Hi jedimuscle023,

Nice to meet you :)

Thank you for stopping by and offering your help. I’m happy to postebtially be a part of Samuel Marrit University Podiatry program. Seems like a good education establishment and an awesome city.

Will you be stopping by during the interview day?

Best regards,
Sunny :)

Nice to meet you too!

I can't make any guarantees because I have a final that day, but it is likely I'll see you around campus as the interview takes most of the day (8am-2:30pm). I'd love to meet you and wish you the best of luck. The interview is very relaxed and easy. Just be positive and ask lots of questions that will help you stand out from the rest of the group. Samuel Merritt is a wonderful school and the faculty and students are exceptionally nice and welcoming.

All the best!