Samuel meritt college Living expenses?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cool_vkb

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, can anyone tell how expensive is that area. i mean how much wud one be paying for 1bd room or a studio in that area. and as i read earlier it is located in a ghetto. man thats scary! so is that area safe in day time. i lived in easttown milwaukee so never experienced any that type of areas or have been in that type of areas. but iam done with snow, its bad for me and for my ford mustang :mad: . so iam thinking of AZPOD and CCPM very seriously. Since AZPOD is pretty hard to get in, i wanna know more abt CCPM.

cud anyone give like any range of rents for a 1 bedroom or studio in that area and good suburbs around that area from where one can commute daily. I know its like so advance plannin. but just wanna make sure in what iam gettin into. i dont wanna invest so much money on fees and living and end up in a bad place.

thank u

Members don't see this ad.

cool_vkb said:
Hey, can anyone tell how expensive is that area. i mean how much wud one be paying for 1bd room or a studio in that area. and as i read earlier it is located in a ghetto. man thats scary! so is that area safe in day time. i lived in easttown milwaukee so never experienced any that type of areas or have been in that type of areas. but iam done with snow, its bad for me and for my ford mustang :mad: . so iam thinking of AZPOD and CCPM very seriously. Since AZPOD is pretty hard to get in, i wanna know more abt CCPM.

cud anyone give like any range of rents for a 1 bedroom or studio in that area and good suburbs around that area from where one can commute daily. I know its like so advance plannin. but just wanna make sure in what iam gettin into. i dont wanna invest so much money on fees and living and end up in a bad place.

thank u

have you checked craigslist.com? rent is anywhere from $900+ one room.