San Diegans, plz raise your hands!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tantan

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to know if there's anyone from the San Diego/Los Angeles area on this site, if so please let me know, I would like to get to know some future pharmacy students from these areas, thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I'm from Valencia, but I go to U of Arizona for undergrad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in between Palmdale and Fullerton.

san diego man here, 100%

I'm a true San Diegan, been living here like forever, went to UCSD, yeaaah like if that wasn't close enough! but now wants to live elsewhere out-of-state, please! :D :)

I'm a true San Diegan, been living here like forever, went to UCSD, yeaaah like if that wasn't close enough! but now wants to live elsewhere out-of-state, please! :D :)

Just live in Fresno and the contrast between the two cities will make you feel like you're out of state. Haha.

Too many...which resulted in a lot of rejections. But I did get accepted to Shenandoah U. Still waiting for two other schools.

Pomona, Ca. Not too far from L.A.

And San Diego rocks btw

Pomona, Ca. Not too far from L.A.

And San Diego rocks btw

Cool :) Yeah I love San Diego...too bad I'm leaving in August, I'm sooo bummed :( but what can you do :cool: How do you like Pomona?

Members don't see this ad :)
I live in Henderson NV now, but I moved from Carlsbad....only 2 more years left...I miss SoCal so much!

I live in Henderson NV now, but I moved from Carlsbad....only 2 more years left...I miss SoCal so much!

I live close to Carlsbad, nice area :) yeah I hate leaving San Diego too! Oh well...

How do you like USN? How's the 3yr. program treatin ya? I interviewed on March 28, still haven't gotten a reply.

I am from San Diego, and i am going to finish my BS in NorCal. I get accepted to UCSD. I cant wait any longer to go back to San Diego.

Another San Diegan!

not from san diego, but im a los angeles chick.
unfortunately, im leaving fro FL (Nova Southeastern) for pharmacy school this fall

I commute between SD and OC.. so I am 50 here or 50 there...

Cool :) Yeah I love San Diego...too bad I'm leaving in August, I'm sooo bummed :( but what can you do :cool: How do you like Pomona?

Haha, well for the most part the town is really run down. I'm not a big fan of the city but its not far from L.A. and Santa Barbera/San Deigo aren't that far away. However I've lived hear my whole life and will untill I get my BS.

I might go to UCSD (If I decide I want too and get in) because I love La Jolla.

I am from San Diego, and i am going to finish my BS in NorCal. I get accepted to UCSD. I cant wait any longer to go back to San Diego.

WHOA me too! Which NorCal school did u go to? But yeah, I love the weather and beauty of San Diego so I'm coming back! :)