San Francisco MCAT Study Buddies!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

biobossx99

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Recent Cal graduate that's working at Mission Bay full time and volunteering on weekends. Will be taking April 4th MCAT in SF. I live in the mission with two roommates who are applying. Looking for people to study/hang out that's in the city.

I'm not taking a class, but I'd like to have study buddies to motivate one another!

If anyone needs help with ochem, I've taught/tutored ochem for 2-3 years at Cal.

Cafes I've scouted out that is good:

1. Coffe Bean on Market
2. Muddy Waters on 24th and Valencia (good place to study)
3. Socha on Mission (jazzy cozy study place)

Anyways, let me know!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello there,
I just Joined this network after hearing good things about it. I will be taking the MCAT in 2012, I live in the Mission. I was wondering if there are folks who are interested in forming a group to motivate each other studying.. I'm just starting out and Got a Kaplan set. I hear ExamKrackers is a must also. Please let me know if you're interested...

I live in San Francisco but travel during the week. Would anyone be interested in setting up a group to meet on the weekends? I'm thinking Saturday and Sunday mornings.

Let me know!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm going to take the MCAT in early 2012, just haven't decided on a date yet. I live out by Ocean Beach, but work in downtown. My work schedule is usually a 9-5 Mon-Fri, but it's pretty flexible as long as I give them notice. So we could do mornings or evenings during the week if the weekend doesn't work. A little about me... I graduated in from Arizona State University last spring and moved to SF in February. I took a Kaplan course in 2009. Honestly, it's harder for me to be motivated to study when I'm alone; it's much easier for me to study when there's someone else counting on me. Let me know if you're interested!

I'm a Cal student planning to take the mcat sometime in April. If anyone's interested in meeting in Berkeley, just message me. I live near campus but go to SF on occasion.

Hello there,
I just Joined this network after hearing good things about it. I will be taking the MCAT in 2012, I live in the Mission. I was wondering if there are folks who are interested in forming a group to motivate each other studying.. I'm just starting out and Got a Kaplan set. I hear ExamKrackers is a must also. Please let me know if you're interested...

Hey, I live in Brisbane, and would love to set up a regular study group. (maybe Wed nights or Satrudays?) we can meet at sightglass or something? I have not set a test date, nor started studying, so I'll be doing this from scratch, if that's okay. Please let me know your thoughts!

I'm in the Mission district, definitely looking for someone to study with if you're still interested.

hi, are you still looking for a study buddy? i'm in the financial district. let me know if you're interested.

Its a long shot, but i live in San Jose. If anyone else lives nearby and wants to be study buddies, the MLK library is awesome and I study there nearly every day!

Anyone still looking for a study buddy in SF? I'm currently in the Sunset and work down in Mission Bay so anywhere near the two UCSF campuses will be great!

Hi,

Is anybody studying for MCAT this summer 2015? If so, I'd like to find pals to study together. Please hit me up.