1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

San Jose Testing Center

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by jlq3d3, Apr 16, 2007.

1. jlq3d3

jlq3d3 Junior Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I am taking the mcat in San Jose Location "THOMSON PROMETRIC TEST CENTER 4030 MOORPARK AVE SUITE 280 May 16th"

Anyone know anything about this place? Good, bad, anything that I should know?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. alok

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hey jlq3d3,

I just took my MCAT at this center today. I dont know how other test centers are but this one was okey. What happened with me (and several other people) was that the computer shut off while we were taking the mcat. it was really scary. We had to wait like 15 minutes before they could restart and reset if for us. Thankfully, our work and test was saved. I was on the writing section so it wasnt that bad. Other than this misfortune, I would say the testing center is okey. (6 out of 10).

Good luck on your mcat.

4. jlq3d3

jlq3d3 Junior Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    wow, that is scary. I hope that is not common at that test site.