Sanity thread for those waiting for MARCH 15th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rachmoninov3

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm happy for all those who have started to get acceptances from EDP and regular programs. However, for those of us who are impatiently waiting for the next five months for nonrolling schools, I figured we should have a thread too if only to keep our spirits up.

GOOD LUCK with the application cycle, and with enduring the waiting! :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

I'm happy for all those who have started to get acceptances from EDP and regular programs. However, for those of us who are impatiently waiting for the next five months for nonrolling schools, I figured we should have a thread too if only to keep our spirits up.

:luck: to all of you. I couldn't imagine waiting another five months :scared:

seriously!

Stupid Canadian schools...gotta wait until February for interview invites.

OMG. I'm going to go insane by then.

Members don't see this ad :)

u didnt apply to only non-rollers right?
we all have some non-rollers...

Luckily, we may know that we're at least in medical school before we hear back from our top choices...as some of the schools will get back to us sooner. However, it'll still be a loooong wait.

I applied to rolling and nonrolling, but didn't get too far with the rolling schools. :rolleyes: Just my :luck:

Only 149 more days if you add on two for the snail mail to travel 60 miles between ABQ and Santa Fe!:p