SAT/GRE scores - help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gottalaugh

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Duke is asking for the SAT and GRE scores. I took the SAT 10 years ago and can not remember exactly when. I took the GRE 6 years ago and do not have any of the information. I never imagined I would ever need these scores/dates again. I have to submit it tomorrow - unfortunately I never realized they were asking for this info in the test section. I assumed they would ask MCAT. (Yes, I know what happens when you assume..) Should I track the info and mail the details in a letter or email to them?? Anybody have a phone # I could call for score reports?

Thanks!

GL

Members don't see this ad.

I had to track down my ACT score. I first went online and did a search for the ACT web official site. I then started calling them and they found my score (from 16 years ago) and I paid to have it sent to me and my undergraduate school. It should be just as easy to track down the SAT web site.

1-800-SATSCORE
1-800-GRESCORE

It's $13 for SAT and $10 for GRE payable by credit card. However, check with your university. My university had these scores on file in the admissions and records office (they charged me a $5 records search fee).

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks guys. I was rather tired this morning, and web info didn't even enter my mind until I posted. However, I still can't track the date of my SAT because it is archived. I am pretty sure I remember the scores - the date I'll wing. Hopefully, nobody will get to upset/crazy about it. Thanks for your help to my brainless post.

GL

Hey guys,

If you read the fine print, all those test scores are not necessary. If you click on the tab that says "Application" on the top part of the screen, you will get an overview of how much of each part of the application you have completed. Well the one for test scores is not required. I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure that the only thing of utmost importance on that section would be GRE scores, and those are necessary only if you are applying for the MST program. No one would really care what you got on the ACT or SAT, at least I would hope not because I didn't do so well. :rolleyes:

-GS