Saturday Morning Cartoons - 7th Annual Noob WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
I was only being partially sarcastic. I think it would be epic to meet up with SDNers. If I get accepted into vet school I might end up seeing a face or two, who knows.
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

When I was in med school it took a very short time for a kid in the class below me to call me out by my SDN names. He calls me Samac to this day.
I’m not too anonymous.
Mayo and I met on SDN and ended up at the same med school :) so we have done a lot of drinking together over the years

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)

I TOLD YOU ALL SHORTY WAS A WOLF DAYYYYYYYS AGO AND TRIED TO MAKE A TIE TO GET HER OUT AND GOT SHUT DOWN. VINDICATED.

Good game wolves, that was close.

To be fair it’s a good thing we didn’t get shorty out when I tried to do a double kill because her ability killed the other wolf friend (instead of killing another villager like enigma tried to :cautious:)

• Haha
  • Okay...
Reactions: 11 users

I TOLD YOU ALL SHORTY WAS A WOLF DAYYYYYYYS AGO AND TRIED TO MAKE A TIE TO GET HER OUT AND GOT SHUT DOWN. VINDICATED.

To be fair it’s a good thing we didn’t get shorty out when I tried to do a double kill because he ability killed the other wolf friend (instead of killing another villager like enigma tried to :cautious:)

It was honestly super funny when you were pushing for me because at that point, I had done the LEAST of the wolf pack, which is why we were joking that I was the tender of the orchids.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

darkwing duck lets get dangerous GIF

Apologies to all the villagers I killed along the way, but it was necessary to vanquish evil...

were the millers no ragrets GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Members don't see this ad :)
We were talking a bit in mentor chat about this, but I genuinely think this is the most impressive noob game I’ve ever mentored for. You guys all did great and I hope you all play with us again

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
Alright so what was up with Random's redirect changing the wolf kill but not the anvils? That's literally the opposite of what I've ever seen in a game, and I'm pretty sure I even told her it's +/- if kills are redirected but abilities definitely are. :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
You kept shoving me in a broom closet what else was there to it? Lol
Not allowed to target myself. I wanted to make the wolves think it might be a bad idea to target me at the end

Reactions: 3 users
Possibly my own doing.... WZ were cultists in the game before I messaged you?

I actually told her I wanted AM to be the sole wolf manator for one wolf with unlimited conversions....
Oh yes, I actually have had this setup sitting around for a year or more and decided to use it since it had a bit of everything. It was originally for 25 players so just took a bit of tweaking.

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users
I was genuinely hoping that Shorty would flip chaos, minds would be blown, and TME would be a deep cover wolf and kick everyone's ass at the last second.

I'm not sad about this end either, though, haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
  • Wow
  • Hmm
Also @Randomizereh you were the only mayor chat I trusted and I’m So glad I read you right. I kept telling everyone in my Mason chat if you lied to me you were way too good at it and deserved to win.
Way to keep going until the end!

• Love
WHY ARE @CoffeeQuestionMark MANATEES ALWAYS THE MOST TROUBLESOME ONES?!

From @differentiating to @hallowmann :(
Hahaha Coffee was so excited about the chaos win!!!

To be fair it’s a good thing we didn’t get shorty out when I tried to do a double kill because her ability killed the other wolf friend (instead of killing another villager like enigma tried to :cautious:)

I was sure TME would turn 3P for all the random village blood that was spilt.
Btw i kinda lied about my ability
Haha, its OK, I kind of lied about my win condition! I would have won either way, but I felt bad for village ever since sunshinefl ☹
☹☹☹ I'm sorry

• Haha
  • Sad
So, who's going to mod a Bob's Burgers WW game now?

• Love
I was genuinely hoping that Shorty would flip chaos, minds would be blown, and TME would be a deep cover wolf and kick everyone's ass at the last second.

I'm not sad about this end either, though, haha.
I was starting to feel like I was chaos with all the half-truths I had to keep straight :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
TME, mammas, alleys and biomajors remain in my wolfreads. Maybe M935 and vets. There's a wolf here given how fast that wagon went.

Supershorty in lean wolf category too. Don't be surprised if there's at least 2 wolves in the cessnas wagon
Well i pinned down 2 wolves, a cult, a cult convert, 2 villagers and a villager killing many villagers so yay? :bag::sorry:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Okay to be fair of my 5 attempted kills, i aimed at 2 villagers (oops), a cult member (you're welcome, I don't care if it was an accident), a cult leader, and a wolf

dang wolves kept interfering, how rude

• Haha
Well i pinned down 2 wolves, a cult, a cult convert, 2 villagers and a villager killing many villagers so yay? :bag::sorry:
I'm reading through the dead chat right now and laughing about how early you were onto me. Sorry for all the notifications lol