SAY NO TO SOUTH COLLEGE IN KNOXVILLE - SEXUAL MISCONDUCT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dismissed with prejudice

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is my annual post advising students torn between making choices between say a cheaper 4-year school or a very expensive 3-year for profit dump in Knoxville called South College.

I am not bitter, I am livid that the Department of Education is not doing enough to stop these unscrupulous business men, and the Accreditation body is corrupt and toothless.

I am livid because I was bullied, psychologically and sexually harassed at this school. Yes, was on several occasions sent erect penises, until I threatened to call the FBI in the same city. This followed incidences where you go to see a prof. for academic work and he takes off his shoes, unbuttons his shirt and begins commenting (completely out of line) about your earrings and bust.

Am livid because they can get away with this by threatening dismissal and intimidation.

Specifically Minorities, go to the 4 year school where even if they will harass you, there are some legal protections albeit minimal.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
This is my annual post advising students torn between making choices between say a cheaper 4-year school or a very expensive 3-year for profit dump in Knoxville called South College.

I am not bitter, I am livid that the Department of Education is not doing enough to stop these unscrupulous business men, and the Accreditation body is corrupt and toothless.

I am livid because I was bullied, psychologically and sexually harassed at this school. Yes, was on several occasions sent erect penises, until I threatened to call the FBI in the same city. This followed incidences where you go to see a prof. for academic work and he takes off his shoes, unbuttons his shirt and begins commenting (completely out of line) about your earrings and bust.

Am livid because they can get away with this by threatening dismissal and intimidation.

Specifically Minorities, go to the 4 year school where even if they will harass you, there are some legal protections albeit minimal.

A little late to warn students - most have already accepted a seat if they were planning on attending..

*edit* I am very sorry that this did happen to you at South College though.. (not to take away from that or anything).. that kind of treatment is completely uncalled for and unacceptable by anyone - especially someone is their position..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
call your lawyer; the school may pay your tuition for a settlement

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

Are you still going on about what happened 6+ years ago??? Didn’t you have another username?

Anywho...you say you got dismissed because of racism (when in fact you missed a day of your rotation). In your past long blog-a-thon not once you mention sexual harrassment. Are you going to keep adding to the story?

Anyone with a sense (well...except those who don’t) know to never go to a for-profit school or anything not regionally accredited. Your story is just that : one-sided. OP if it’s true your best remedy is to let it go. Pre-pharmers won’t listen either way once they get an acceptance. I wish you well.

Reactions: 1 users
Are you still going on about what happened 6+ years ago??? Didn’t you have another username?

Anywho...you say you got dismissed because of racism (when in fact you missed a day of your rotation). In your past long blog-a-thon not once you mention sexual harrassment. Are you going to keep adding to the story?

Anyone with a sense (well...except those who don’t) know to never go to a for-profit school or anything not regionally accredited. Your story is just that : one-sided. OP if it’s true your best remedy is to let it go. Pre-pharmers won’t listen either way once they get an acceptance. I wish you well.

Yeah. Just let injustice slide and history repeat itself!