SC Medical School Decisions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

surfdevl02

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello SDNers-
Are there any fellow SC SDNers that have heard from University of South Carolina or Medical University of South Carolina? I know USC said they were gonna notify on Oct. 15th but i didn't get anything today....anyone else in the same situation??

Members don't see this ad.

hey surfdevl,
i've heard NOTHING from SC schools (home state) and i'm beginning to wonder....
streetdoc

PS-did your AMCAS page ever say that your AMCAS had been sent to USC or MUSC? all my other schools have a date...just wondering if SC schools may get a paper AMcas or something...or maybe they just don't even want to hear from me :confused:
i hate waiting!

MUSC does the paper app thing. I know they are actively interviewing, (I had my MUSC interview on 10/11). They said at the end of each month, they will accept a percentage of the entering class. They will reject those who do not meet the GPA/MCAT cutoff and they set aside the other promising apps, to be accepted or rejected at the end of the next month.

Members don't see this ad :)
What is the cutoff for GPA/MCAT at MUSC and USC?

The musc website states that they will not consider an MCAt of less than 19 from any applicant. I don't know about GPA. Sorry.

thank you isidella, I wonder if a GPA of 3.3 will make the cut