1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

scaled scores for Princeton

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by nero, Jul 11, 2002.

1. nero

nero Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Does anybody have any scaled score conversions for Princeton 481-483. I have taken them and am not too sure whether I should be excited or disappointed.

If you do not have an exact conversion, can anybody tell me how many questions I need to get right in order to get a 10 in verbal and around 12-14s in the sciences.

Thanks

Nero

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DW

DW Fix me some sandwiches
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    on TPR diags 481-3, I found you need to get 49 or more out of 65 to get a 10 on verbal, and 63 or more out of 77 to get more than 11 on the sciences if my memory serves me correctly.

hope that helps

4. mws99

mws99 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I took the TPR class this spring and we took those tests and they scored them using the same scale as AAMC VI.
    Verbal:10-11=48-54
    Physical:12 or higher=65-77
    Bio:12 or higher=64-67