Schaum outline biology or Cliffs AP Bio again?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

woox

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have already read Cliffs AP Bio book once, and all destroyer questions for Bio. My test is in about 13 days, and I was wondering should I read Cliffs AP Bio again or should I read schaum outline biology ?

I looked through schaum outline biology it just looked like a novel and from searching people said it was really unorganized?

Members don't see this ad.

I have already read Cliffs AP Bio book once, and all destroyer questions for Bio. My test is in about 13 days, and I was wondering should I read Cliffs AP Bio again or should I read schaum outline biology ?

I looked through schaum outline biology it just looked like a novel and from searching people said it was really unorganized?

i posted in my breakdown that i really recommend schaums. There is some info in there thats NOT in cliffs. IF you have the 13 days, use em and read schaums. Period.

I have never heard of Schaum's but have seen good reviews about it. I have KBB and Cliffs AP Bio. After seeing all the reviews, how much do you think one can benefit from purchasing the text when already having KBB and Cliffs? Also, does anyone know how good Schaum's Chem is?