1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Schedule for Practice AAMC's 2 weeks left

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by KababMD, Jul 30, 2011.

1. KababMD

2+ Year Member

OK, so i've been studying for 2 months, this is a retake. Writing on August 12. How do you advice for me to take the full length I have all of them purchased until 11. Should I skip 3-6 and just to 7-11, taking 1 almost every other day?

Or are there any I should focus on in particular??

Thanks
    And if you're wondering, NO I dont remember my previous answers from last year

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. englishtablet

Pre-Medical
    I would suggest you to take alternatively( exam, break, exam, break) each day with one day to review your mistakes. That way you will develop endurance as well as get you into flow. Try not to take the exams in sequential order, rather take it in a jumbles order. As you have little time, start with 3, 7,4,8, 5,9,10, 11..etc.. like this. But start immediately as you have two weeks only and try to skip some lower #ed once as they are not representative of the MCAT!! best of luck..

PS 10 and 11th of Aug do nothing.....so from 31st to 9 th you do these.

4. Sonyfan08

7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Would you throw TBR test into the mix or just do only AAMC?