make you smile

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 7, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Hi,

The Joint Commission says there is no testing for a few days in Jan 2009 because of scheduled maintenance.Does it mean they are going to change the question pool?Is it something that happens every year?Am I better off giving the exam in Dec. or it doesnt matter if I give it a little later when I am more prepared?Appreciate your replies since I have to schedule the exam.

About the Ads

2th bud

10+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2008
Status (Visible)
Hey guys,

I am planning to take my exam somewhere at the beginning of next year too. i too read about the maintenance issue, so it looks like we cannot take test then. However, I have one question for you guys- did you guys request the ECE for the course by course evaluation reports to be sent to the ADA exams joint committee. If so, did the ADA sent you an e-mail/informed you by mail that you were eligible for taking the exam? Pls reply. Thanks n happy study time!!

firasoblast

10+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2008
Dallas,TX
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
Hey guys,

I am planning to take my exam somewhere at the beginning of next year too. i too read about the maintenance issue, so it looks like we cannot take test then. However, I have one question for you guys- did you guys request the ECE for the course by course evaluation reports to be sent to the ADA exams joint committee. If so, did the ADA sent you an e-mail/informed you by mail that you were eligible for taking the exam? Pls reply. Thanks n happy study time!!

the ECE report required by the ADA is the general report. however if you have the course-by-course report that may also work. I'd suggest to contact the NBDE joint commission before you send anything though.

firasoblast

10+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2008
Dallas,TX
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
Hi,

The Joint Commission says there is no testing for a few days in Jan 2009 because of scheduled maintenance.Does it mean they are going to change the question pool?Is it something that happens every year?Am I better off giving the exam in Dec. or it doesnt matter if I give it a little later when I am more prepared?Appreciate your replies since I have to schedule the exam.

As far as I know nothing changed in the exam format. 400 qs incl 80 testlets
does anybody know how often they change the question pool? is it every 3 months. I have 2 friends who took the exam in the same week and they almost had identical test questions.
please share your experience if anybody had taken the test recently.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.