scheduling AECOM interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

banannie

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
for anyone who's scheduled an inteview at AECOM: how long does it take for them to get back to you? I e-mailed them a list of possible dates last Monday, but they never got back to me. Is waiting a week normal, or should I call them? I'd usually be much more chill, but I'd like to schedule other interviews, and I can't until I know when I'll have my interview at Einstein.

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

it took them over a week with me as well. i'd wait till friday before calling.

Scheduling an interview at AECOM was like pulling teeth as far as my experience went. They took close to a week to respond to emails and they refused to answer the phones anymore. They do try to help you out, but they are getting pretty full as far as I could tell. I had to fight to get my date in Nov, and I got my invite in early Oct.

Members don't see this ad :)
just so you know..

i would try to schedule an interview that lands before the 1st week of january b/c aecom sends out 180 acceptances around the 15th of january. it is definitely an advantage to interview there early, so i don't see the harm in sending another email over there just to make sure that they received your first one. i wouldn't worry about angering the secretary. a polite email asking whether or not they received your first email is not going to lead to any negative repercusions.

best of luck to all.

souljah

Einstein was weird with me, too. Because they encourage you to contact them if you'll be in the area for another interview, I emailed them to let them know when I'd be there. A week, later, I'd gotten no response, so I called them and they just told me that my file was being reviewed. So I think, "Great, guess that means no interview."

An hour or two later, I get an email offering me an interview. This was back in the end of September, so I don't know if things have changed since, but if it's been a week, you might want to try calling them.

oh souljah, i wish you hadn't told me about the january 15th thing. that stinks

the interview invite said that interviews were booked through the 2nd week of nov. i e-mailed them some dates in nov. and dec. that i was available. when they got back to me, a week later, they said that now all of nov. and dec. were booked, and that i would have to select a date in jan. so now i'm scheduled for jan. 6th . . . so i guess i'll be wait listed, if i'm lucky. :(

i wonder if they kept me waiting so long b/c i'm of lower priority?

u make it sound like we who haven't heard diddly is screwed over already...that sucks nutz.

I'm still waiting to hear from them b/c my application was complete about 2-3 weeks ago...whassup with that..it seems everyone is getting thier interview invites already.

:mad: