Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

scheduling Case interviews

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by DoctorMoLLY, Nov 30, 2005.

1. DoctorMoLLY

DoctorMoLLY Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    :D Hi all,

The Case interview invite says:

To schedule your interview, please call the Office of Admissions, between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time Mondays, Tuesdays, or Fridays.

I don't want to disobey their rules, but will they really not schedule me if I call today or tomorrow? Has anyone tried to call on Wed or Thurs?

Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. MollyMalone

MollyMalone I'm a Score Quadruplet
    Moderator Emeritus 5+ Year Member

Chill out and wait. When they give you specific instructions, it's best to abide by them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MeowMix

MeowMix Explaining "Post-Call"
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Most offices are understaffed. They set up these rules not to inconvenience you, but to make their lives bearable and their workload manageable.

If I were you, I would want to have the admissions staff thinking I was a nice helpful student who reads instructions carefully and respects their rules, rather than an eager premed who wants others to accommodate their busy schedule.

4. Saluki

Saluki 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

If it makes you feel better, I'm also waiting till Friday to call. Bet I'll beat you to the good dates :laugh: