scholarship and grant options

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
M

Maverick21

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or useful materials to search that provide info. on available scholarship and grant $? I am starting osteo. med. school next fall at Nova in FL and ANY information anyone could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-Mav

Members don't see this ad.

Try going through your school's financial aid office. Then of course there is www.fastweb.com but there is little there in regards to medical education.

It is a little late for the full-pay schemes (National Health Service Corps and military Health Professionals Scholarship Program) for this year but you can look into those for next year and beyond. Nova's financial aid office should have plenty of information regarding those programs and I'm sure there are students that have graduated under those programs.

go to the financial aid part of www.nova.edu. they have all of the available scholarships listed there including school-based, state-based, and other

Just wanted to let you know that it is not too late to apply for the NHSC scholarship.

They are very late in sending out their applications this year, and I am actually still waiting for mine.

Best of luck!