scholarship/contest opportunities...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

luckyducky87

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, does anyone know of any scholarship opportunities for people anticipating to enter medicine (say, anticipated matriculation in the upcoming year, and the $ will come once I verify matriculation)?

Or any scholarship opportunities for people planning on pursuing professional degrees or any post-undergrad degree?

Or I guess I am also up for any sort of an essay contest too (med/science-related or not).

I am currently taking some gap years (not currently a student) and I am having a hard time finding opportunities... a lot of scholarship sites are geared towards students :(

Members don't see this ad.

I am looking for something not army-related. I'm also not necessarily looking for something to fund my entire medical school education, but even a small $ would be nice!

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you try Wheel of Fortune or Price is Right? If you have time to study, Jeopardy is good too.

Not to be rude but it's difficult from the standpoint of those offering scholarships to give it to someone who is not in school. However, I have heard of med schools that offer scholarships/loan forgiveness programs to students the enter fields of primary care