Scholarship for medical and pre-med students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

curtis

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
100% Scholarship for medical students.
All books and tuition paid for as well as a monthly stipend pay of $970.00 for 10 1/2 months every year under the scholarship. The scholarship is sponsored by the United States Army. E-mail me for more information.

[email protected] or [email protected].

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I am not the best candidate for the army. Do you know of any scholarships that aren't with the army?

This might be the oldest thread resurrection I've ever seen on this board

Reactions: 11 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Someone should email the original aol.com addresses and see if they get a response.

Reactions: 1 users
I AM DYING RIGHT NOW.
By far this best Neuro bump I've seen.

Edit: my phone autocorrected necro to Neuro. Can ya tell I'm in med school?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I am sorry but I really need to find a scholarships for my undergrad studies.

Guys, at least he used the search function.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2 users
I am sorry but I really need to find a scholarships for my undergrad studies.
You can start your own thread, but it's hard to help someone do that. If you qualify for scholarships you have to seek them out. Look at what schools offer, hunt the web for others. But full ride scholarships are very rare.

You can start your own thread, but it's hard to help someone do that. If you qualify for scholarships you have to seek them out. Look at what schools offer, hunt the web for others. But full ride scholarships are very rare.
Thanks for the help. I am from Africa so it's really expensive for me to study in the U.S.