Scholarship maybe??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aglet01

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Am I eligible for any type of scholarship with these statistics:

Gpa: 3.98
SGPA:3.97

MCAT 28

20+ hours of podiatry shadowing
30+ hours of other healthcare shadowing

2+ years of research
2 poster presentations
5 oral presentations (2 awards)
1 paper submitted for publication in j neuro

Honors college
Honors thesis

Volunteer at pediatric orthopedic recovery home (over a year now)

Taught English at an immigration center

Members don't see this ad.

CSPM will offer Regent's Scholarship ($20,000) with GPA that high. Tuition per year is about $33,000, so that means you won't have much debt when you graduate!

CSPM will offer Regent's Scholarship ($20,000) with GPA that high. Tuition per year is about $33,000, so that means you won't have much debt when you graduate!

How about Barry? I live in Florida, and love the area.

Members don't see this ad :)
I may be wrong but I think $5k a year is the max scholarship they offer, maybe 10k.
I found this on their website

"The Barry University School of Graduate Medical Sciences offers academic scholarships ranging from $2500 to half-tuition for highly qualified students in the Podiatric Medicine Program. Selection of scholarship recipients is at the discretion of the scholarship committee. No formal application is necessary for this award. For further information, contact the Office of Podiatric Admissions."

Is that still around you think?

It's possible to get the max if your stats are high (which yours are). Scholarship money runs out quick though so it's important to apply early and finish interviewing so you know how much they will give you.

It's possible to get the max if your stats are high (which yours are). Scholarship money runs out quick though so it's important to apply early and finish interviewing so you know how much they will give you.
I'm just waiting to get verified, am I in a good position?