SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Scholarships and Holding Acceptances

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by gah, May 14, 2008.

  1. gah


    Feb 13, 2008

    I was wondering if I could get some thoughts on my particular situation. I've withdrawn from all my acceptances except my first choice, and my most economical choice (which is somewhere I'm sure I could get a good education and be happy). I've been holding on to both because I've been waiting to hear on a scholarship that would cover all of med school (if I receive the scholarship, I can go to my first choice; if not, I'll go to my economical choice). However, I've now been told that I won't get word on the scholarship until early June. Is there any way I can hold both acceptances until that point? I can't imagine my 2nd choice school would be thrilled to hear that I want to hold 2 acceptances because if I don't get this scholarship, I'll have to go there.

    Thanks in advance.
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.

Share This Page