Scholarships for Carribean Med students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctortobee

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there any (specifically Ross U)????? Where can I find information???

Members don't see this ad.

You may want to ask Ross med school about any scholarships that they may be offering their students?

Well, this thread has 1 reply and 156 pageviews.

Unfortunately, the silence seems so far quite informative.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Doctortobee
Are there any (specifically Ross U)????? Where can I find information???

Loans, baby, loans. I don't think that there are any scholarships available... unless...

I know one guy, currently two semesters behind me, that is on the GI bill (or something of the like) and will have his loans paid off when he completes his education. The catch is, he has to dedicate 5 years POST residency to the Air Force. Apparently, they don't really care where you go to school provided you agree to do a certain residency from a certain list of those that are needed.

Talk to your local recruiter if you are interested and this may be an option for you.

-Skip
MS2 Ross University

P.S. Of course, you can always talk to Ross' wonderfully helpful financial aid office in New York. I'm sure they'll be more than willing to help.... :rolleyes:

i don't know if you are considering sgu, but if you are, there are some limited scholarships available, no full rides or anything, but some merit based and need based awards. but as you can imagine, the caribbean schools are probably a little more bent on getting money than most us counterparts, and this doesn't seem to permit much benevolence on the part of the few schools that i have looked at in the caribbean.

best of luck