Scholl Class of 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Podguy33

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I’m starting this thread for all the people enrolled to start in 2023. Also, anyone who is thinking about Scholl can post questions!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Can you describe the interview day?
It’s pretty relaxed. You come in and have a few meetings with Zach from admissions, Dr. Grumet, and then the dean of the college. Then you take a tour of the clinic then a tour of the school. After the tour you have lunch. The last thing you do is the actual interview. The interview is with 2 people and it’s really chill. They def don’t try to fry you on anything and if you have any blemishes just be ready to address it.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I’m starting this thread for all the people enrolled to start in 2023. Also, anyone who is thinking about Scholl can post questions!
I thought I was totally set on CSPM, but that definitely changed after interviewing with Scholl. I love the size of the school and their anatomy lab surpassed my expectations. I am happy to say I will be part of the Scholl Class of 2023.

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats guys! See you next year, feel free to pm me if you have any questions about the school

Reactions: 1 user
Scholl acceptance class 2023
GPA 3.6
MCAT 495

I'm really excited for this but I'm trying to look up apartments and stuff. Anyone know where I can start and if there's a social media group of some kind for this entering class???

Anyone know if there's a facebook group or something for the acceptance class???

How long did Scholl take to get back to you about your acceptance after the interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
Current first year at Scholl see you all next year !

Just made my deposit for class of 2023! See you all next year. Anyone with families also headed to Scholl in August?

I was thinking of doing that but I kinda want to get a two bedroom in the woodlands.
I feel like the woodlands is very high priced and not the norm for that area. Same for the oncampus housing at Rosalind Frankllin. I found some nice apartment complexes in the area that have studios for under $800 and I think that would be my best option. I was hoping the facebook group would be a little more talkative regarding housing options!!

I feel like the woodlands is very high priced and not the norm for that area. Same for the oncampus housing at Rosalind Frankllin. I found some nice apartment complexes in the area that have studios for under $800 and I think that would be my best option. I was hoping the facebook group would be a little more talkative regarding housing options!!

Mind if I personal message you?

Hey guys! I just received an interview for Scholl. I was trying to find interview prep questions but wasn’t able to locate them in this thread. If there’s anyone who can link me to helpful interview tips or who interviewed there this cycle and willing to help a sister out, please PM me!
Have you checked out interview Feedback in SDN resources tab at the top?

Lots of interview feedback for all 9 schools as well as other tips about hotel, area, stress levels, etc.

Will be attending in the Fall! So the facebook is sent after a deposit is sent in?

would you guys mind posting your stats and when you submitted apps? Sorry, I just really am interested in attending Scholl next cycle :)

would you guys mind posting your stats and when you submitted apps? Sorry, I just really am interested in attending Scholl next cycle :)

Most people post that in the acceptance class of 2023 (or whatever year)

But my stats were:

3.61 cGPA
3.42 sGPA
MCAT 495
Tons of scientific research 1500+ hours
REU and internships
Submitted apps in September
Applied to Barry, Temple, NYCPM, Scholl and Kent
Interview invite to all. Interviewed at Temple, Scholl and NYCPM.
Accepted to all $7k Temple, $10k Scholl and $5k NYCPM.

Put my deposit for Scholl (obviously lol) 2 months ago

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone think a car will be necessary at Scholl? Not sure if I should bring one

Anyone think a car will be necessary at Scholl? Not sure if I should bring one
They have a shuttle to the train station, I know uber doesn't come to campus because of the naval base. I am bringing mine just because of groceries and such, but it all depends I guess.

Having a car would be nice but isn’t necessary. The shuttle to the train also has a weekly trip to take people grocery shopping. You could also just ask a friend to tag along with them when they go.
Just keep in mind you’re an hour north of the actual city of Chicago. If you need to get to an airport you either taxi or take a metra train to the city then an L train to the airport (2+ hours).

See you friends in the Fall.