Scholl Medical Records

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

artse

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can someone let me know about the following inquiries about submitting Scholl Medical Records.

Do we just submit our undergrad health records or do we need to take any more shots?

Also, is there any extra health forms that we may need to submit along with that.

Is there a deadline for it?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Can someone let me know about the following inquiries about submitting Scholl Medical Records.

Do we just submit our undergrad health records or do we need to take any more shots?

Also, is there any extra health forms that we may need to submit along with that.

Is there a deadline for it?

Thank you!

In your acceptance packet, there should have been the blue envelope with a letter stating the website to download the health forms that need to be returned. All those documents should be returned in the blue envelope. You should get it dones ASAP so to get it out of the way. But I know it has to be done by matriculation or you will not be allowed to register.

The links to the immunization form is: http://66.99.255.20/osd/Prematriculation.cfm
Select the SCPM form.

With regards to the form, you will need to know the dates of various vaccinations you have had over the years, which you might have to spend a bunch of time hunting those down (I've had mine from different clinics so it's a bit much to keep easy track of).

Also, you will need to have blood drawn to test for titers, which the report needs to have a copy sent with the form; also, a TB skin test is needed.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just had all of my titers done a week ago. I had already had all of my shots done a few years ago because I was traveling out of the country, so I thought I'd be done. I haven't had the meningitis vaccine, so I will need to do that soon. but, the big bummer for me was that I found out that I am only partially immune to measles...urgggghhh. so, I guess it's two shots for me! :(

I just had all of my titers done a week ago. I had already had all of my shots done a few years ago because I was traveling out of the country, so I thought I'd be done. I haven't had the meningitis vaccine, so I will need to do that soon. but, the big bummer for me was that I found out that I am only partially immune to measles...urgggghhh. so, I guess it's two shots for me! :(

did your insurance cover it? Or did you have to pay out of pocket?

Thank you! I just couldn't find the website for some reason. I appreciate it. Just another question...we need to get a complete physical done as well right?

Thank you! I just couldn't find the website for some reason. I appreciate it. Just another question...we need to get a complete physical done as well right?

Yep. And you need to have the doc fill out the health forms!:thumbup:

hey be happy, I just found out that my hep b vaccine didn't stick when I had the 3-shot series 7 years ago so I have to redo all 3 shots.

So I haven't looked at my admissions packet since October. I just looked at it, there is no blue form. The only thing I have is the letter that says they recieved my deposit money. When you got the packet, did you get it in a large envelope or a ragular one? Mine was def in a regular envelope.

So I haven't looked at my admissions packet since October. I just looked at it, there is no blue form. The only thing I have is the letter that says they recieved my deposit money. When you got the packet, did you get it in a large envelope or a ragular one? Mine was def in a regular envelope.

Hey funfeet, Call Mandy or Kim. We got 2 seperate mailings:

1) The acceptance packet in a large envelope containing health requirements (that comes along with a blue envelope), and something you sign to accept your spot for c/o 2001 (that comes along with a green envelope).

2) The second mailing we got which sounds similar to the only thing you received was the letter from Kim in a small envelope acknowledging receipt of your $500 deposit to hold your spot in the class.

Did you get both or just 1?

Hey funfeet, Call Mandy or Kim. We got 2 seperate mailings:

1) The acceptance packet in a large envelope containing health requirements (that comes along with a blue envelope), and something you sign to accept your spot for c/o 2001 (that comes along with a green envelope).

2) The second mailing we got which sounds similar to the only thing you received was the letter from Kim in a small envelope acknowledging receipt of your $500 deposit to hold your spot in the class.

Did you get both or just 1?

I got my acceptance letter and green envelope at the interview. And got the second mailing to confirm the deposit. Thats a little strange. Maybe they mailed it to my house (not my college address). But everything else has been mailed here. As long as I can print stuff off line, I guess I should be fine.

I got my acceptance letter and green envelope at the interview. And got the second mailing to confirm the deposit. Thats a little strange. Maybe they mailed it to my house (not my college address). But everything else has been mailed here. As long as I can print stuff off line, I guess I should be fine.

yea. Then you can just mail it to them in a turquoise envelope;)

Oh yeah, maybe it was different for those who were accepted same day as interview. I had to wait for my acceptance (though some that interviewed with me got accepted same day) so I guess there was a slight variation in protocol. Anywho, I'm sure you're fine.

btw, I really cant wait to move to Chicago and get this party started!!!

..just thought I'd let that out.. :laugh:

I agree with you justincredible! It's go time :)