Scholl Woodlands Roommate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

subadoob

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone interested in splitting a two bedroom spot at The Woodlands this coming year? Here's a little about me
Class of 2016, white, male, 23, active, cleaner than most and I enjoy a quiet apartment (for example, I wouldn't invite a study group over for a three hour session, that's what the library is for).
Just as long as you're not too lame or messy, we'll probably get along well enough. Splitting a two bedroom would save a solid chunk of change and we'll be right next to campus. I'm open to other housing ideas since I'll be bringing my car and I think the train is pretty sweet but the closer the better.
Thanks,
-MR

Members don't see this ad.

Is anyone interested in splitting a two bedroom spot at The Woodlands this coming year? Here's a little about me
Class of 2016, white, male, 23, active, cleaner than most and I enjoy a quiet apartment (for example, I wouldn't invite a study group over for a three hour session, that's what the library is for).
Just as long as you're not too lame or messy, we'll probably get along well enough. Splitting a two bedroom would save a solid chunk of change and we'll be right next to campus. I'm open to other housing ideas since I'll be bringing my car and I think the train is pretty sweet but the closer the better.
Thanks,
-MR

You should also try posting on the facebook group. I know a lot of your classmates are utilizing that to find roommates and such.