School Counseling and General Counseling

Discussion in 'Psychology [Psy.D. / Ph.D.]' started by Surfin22, Aug 10, 2011.

  1. Surfin22

    2+ Year Member

    Feb 24, 2011
    Likes Received:
    I am interested in becoming a school counselor however I would also like to get a degree in general mental health counseling. I know that the Columbia Teachers College offers the Ed.M programs for both however is it possible to get a degree and certification in both school counseling and mental health counseling at the same time? If so do other colleges offer this?

Share This Page